When Duromine is used to help and treat people who are severely obese, there are certain precautions that need to be followed. Patients need to be fully aware of the many different symptoms they may experience as a result of taking Duromine.
- If you experience any allergic reactions, immediately contact their doctor.
- if you notice rapid weight loss, chest pain, difficulty breathing and other symptoms, please conduct your doctor immediately.
- If you plan on having surgery, then the anesthesiologist and surgeon should be informed that you are taking Duromine.
- If you plan on taking any medication while on Duromine, please inform your doctor.
- If you’re going to the dentist, inform them that you are using this drug.
- If you are having blood tests done, please tell your doctor that you are taking this drug, as it can be a problem in some tests
- Keep your scheduled doctor’s appointments as they can check the progress of you on this drug.
- This drug should not be used to treat any other problems aside from what was recommended by a doctor.
- This medication should not be given to anyone else, especially if they have the same problem as you.
- Alcohol should not be ingested while taking Duromine.
Before taking any cough or cold medicine while you are taking Duromine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist.